- Terrachidia is a project aimed at protecting and revitalizing cultural heritage.
- We work in areas under threat of depopulation and climate change. These are places that run the risk of disappearing altogether, and their memory along with them.
- We work in historical centers and rural enclaves, where the architecture, the inhabitants, and the environment form an unbreakable triad. We protect cultural landscapes.
- We believe that heritage is not merely a legacy from the past but an essential tool for the future, given its unquestionable educational and social value, its great economic potential, and its significance to international cooperation.
- Cultural diversity expands the range of possibilities for societies and enriches human values and abilities.
- Heritage has been, is, and will continue to be one of the most important bridges between cultures.
- By revitalizing the memory of places and restoring their architecture, their landscape and their cultural traditions.
- By working arm-in-arm with local populations.
- By creating social and economic fabrics that understand, value, and commit to their cultural and natural resources.
- In our intervention projects we work with local master builders with extensive experience in traditional architecture and building techniques, who become essential parts of the project.
Project description The mosque is the most important public building in the ksar and in the entire oasis. Dating back to the 13th-century, historically it served a religious function, but it was also a place where people would meet and exchange knowledge. Over the...
We are delighted to share that we have been awarded the Philippe Rotthier Prize for the Oasis de M’Hamid restoration project in Zagora province, southern Morocco.The jury selected our project for its long-term educational efforts. More information
We are finally ready to share our long-awaited news. The OASIS CAMPUS is back! After the pandemic, we have worked hard to bring back the architecture, construction and documentation workshops in the oasis. We wanted to preserve the spirit of togetherness and mutual...